LM348 Quad Op-Amp IC - 10 Pack
The LM348 op-amp from PMD Way is a true quad LM741. It has four independent, high gain, internally compensated, low power operational amplifiers that are designed to give operational characteristics identical to those of the LM741 operational amplifier.
The total supply current for the LM348 is comparable to the supply current of a single LM741. Additional features include input offset currents and input bias current which are much less than those of a standard LM741.
Also, excellent isolation between the amplifiers has been achieved by independently biasing each amplifier and using layout techniques which minimize thermal coupling.
The LM348 can be used anywhere multiple LM741 type amplifiers are being used and in applications where amplifier matching or high packing density is paramount.
- LM741 op-amp operational characteristics
- Low supply current drain: 0.6 mA/Amplifier
- Class AB output stage—no crossover distortion
- Pin compatible with the LM324
- Low input offset voltage: 1 mV
- Low input offset current: 4 nA
- Low input bias current: 30 nA
- High degree of isolation between amplifiers: 120 dB
- Overload protection for inputs and outputs
- Download datasheet (.pdf)