PCM5102 I2S DAC Decoder Board
Exceptional digital to analog conversions with the PCM5102 I2S DAC Decoder Board. You can use this with a later model Raspberry Pi or other device with PCM I2S audio output.
The board is fully assembled and includes a 3.5mm stereo output jack socket with a 2V RMS output. Ideal for the connection of headphones, small speakers or to an external amplifier.
This board uses the same I2S decoder as the original HiFiBerry DAC board for Raspberry Pi, so you can save money with this unit.
- Market-Leading Low Out-of-Band Noise
- Selectable Digital-Filter Latency and Performance
- No DC Blocking Capacitors Required
- Integrated Negative Charge Pump
- Internal Pop-Free Control For Sample-Rate Changes Or Clock Halts
- Intelligent Muting System; Soft Up or Down Ramp and Analog Mute
For 120dB Mute SNR With Popless Operation.
- Integrated High-Performance Audio PLL With BCK Reference
To Generate SCK Internally
- Board audio output 2Vrms
- Board requires 3.3V DC - not 5V-tolerant
- Discussion on using board with Raspberry Pi
- Download PCM5102 data sheet