PN532 NFC Shield for Arduino
Create Arduino-based access systems, interactive interfaces, games and more with this great value NFC PN532 Shield for Arduino from PMD Way.
The shield arrives fully assembled, and is Uno R3 compatible (it has the extra SDA and SCL I2C bus pins on the top-left stacking header).
You can easily read and write 13.56 MHz NFC (Near Field Communication) tags using this shield. Don't forget to order your NFC tags from our collection.
The benefits of using a PN532 shield over the cheaper RC522 is that you can choose from either the SPI, I2C or UART for data transmission, so it's easier to integrate with other parts of your project.
- Power Voltage：3.3～5.5V
- Max Power Current：150mA
- Working Current (standby mode): 100 mA
- Working Current (write mode): 120 mA
- Working Current (read mode): 120 mA
- Longest effective communication distance is 5 cm
- Supports either SPI, IIC, or UART interface
- Can be used for 13.56MHz non-contact communication
- Compatible with ISO14443 TYPE A and B standard
Visit the NFC shield's wiki page for Arduino libraries and usage tutorial.