25W Class-D Power Amplifier HAT for Raspberry Pi
Give your Raspberry Pi 3 or 2-series board the power to directly drive speakers with this 25W Class-D power amplifier HAT from PMD Way.
Ideal for making your Pi the centre of an audio system that's ideal for streamin services, playing your own audio or games - really loud.
The HAT has an onboard DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) so you don't need any more external hardware, just connect 12VDC at 3A and your speakers. Spacers and mounting hardware is included. Click here for a suitable plugpack.
For a neat installation, order the optional enclosure.
- Download the user manual (.pdf)
- Up to 25W output power into 4 or 8 Ohms
- Supports 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates.
- Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance.
- Up to 90% Efficient.
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ / Pi3 B / Pi 2B/ B+