7" 800 x 400 TFT LCD with HDMI VGA Inputs
Now available from PMD Way is this great value 7" TFT LCD display - ideal for your Raspberry Pi, computer or any device with a VGA or HDMI video output.
You can mount the display in your own enclosure, or select the laser-cut stand from the options menu.
The display is powered by 5V DC 2A via the 2.1mm DC socket on the controller board. An infra-red remote control is included to control the display from afar.
- Operating voltage: 5V DC 2A
- Rated power: 6-7W
- Signal input: 2 AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Resolution: 800 x 480,
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation or use a potentiometer to adjust the brightness and color
- Supports image flip up and down, and both 4:3 or 16:9 display formats
- Dimensions: 165 (W) × 100 (H) × 5 (D) mm
- Viewing area: 154.08 (H) × 85.92 (V) mm
- Viewing angle: L70 ° R70 ° U50 ° D60
- Panel type: TFT
- Contrast ratio: 500: 1
- Backlight: LED
Package includes all items shown in images with display.
You can also order the optional enclosure as shown below - select this using options menu.