7" 1024 x 600 TFT LCD Monitor with HDMI VGA AV Inputs
If you're looking for a compact, quality and great-looking monitor for your Raspberry Pi, PC, security system or other device - stop looking.
PMD Way is proud to offer this quality 7" TFT LCD monitor in a neat enclosure that offers a wide variety of video inputs - VGA, HDMI, USB and analog AV and BNC inputs.
Furthermore you can monitor audio via the two RCA audio input sockets - a great all-in-one display for your single board computer.
The monitor includes the stand, and you can adjust both the monitor height and viewing angle.
Everything needed is included - such as the AC power supply, stand, base and instruction manual.
- Screen Ratio - 16:9 TFT LCD Panel
- Resolution - 1024 x 600
- Contrast - 400:1
- Brightness - 300cd/m2
- Response Time 12 (Max.)(Tr+Td) ms
- Viewing Angle - 80/80/80/80
- Frequency（H/V） 30～80KHz/60-75KHz
- LED backlight
- Analog input color system - PAL/ NTSC
- Monitor Size 182 x 129 x 34mm
- Active Area/Display Area - 155 x 90mm
- Interface types - HDMI/BNC/VGA/AV/USB