USB C to DVI Video Socket Adaptor
Easily use displays that have a DVI input from your newer Macbook, laptop or Chromebook pixel with the USB C to DVI Video Socket Adaptor from PMD Way.
USB C 3.1 plug on one end, DVI video socket on the other end. You may need a separate DVI cable to connect the adaptor to the display - click here for our range.
- Supports DisplayPort Specification 1.2 Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode)
- Supports DVI 225 MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Content protection of HDCP
- Supports DVI resolution up to up to full HD 1080p
- Plug and play - no drivers required
- Powered by USB - no external power required
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Compliant