128 x 64 Graphic LCD
Now available from PMD Way is this classic 128 x 64 Graphic LCD with a parallel interface. Used in many Arduino projects, the book "Arduino Workshop" by John Boxall and more.
With a 128 x 64 pixel resolution, 5V working voltage and solid build - this display is ideal for all displays that need graphic output but no color work.
- Dot size - 0.55mm × 0.55mm
- Backlight type - EL / LED
- Character size - 29.5mm × 47.5mm
- Display - 20 characters × 4 lines
- Operating voltage - 5V DC
- Blue display screen
- Operating temperature -10 ~ + 60 °
- Controller - SPLC780
- Storage Temperature -20 ~ + 70 °
Please note mounting holes are 3mm!
Arduino tutorial (external link)