CD4052 4-Channel Multiplexer/Demultiplexer CMOS IC - 5 Pack
The CD4052 4-Channel Multiplexer/Demultiplexer CMOS IC in packs of five from PMD Way is a differential 4-Channel multiplexer having two binary control inputs, A and B, and an inhibit input. The two binary input signals select 1 of 4 pairs of channels to be turned on and connect the analogue inputs to the outputs.
- Visit the TI website for parametrics and data sheet
- Analogue Multiplexer Case: DIP
- Multiplexer Configuration: 4:1
- No. of Circuits: 2
- No. of Pins: 16
- On State Resistance Max: 240ohm
- Operating Temperature Max: 125°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -55°C
- Supply Voltage Range: 3V to 20V.
Free delivery. Worldwide.