A3967 Dual Stepper Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
Easily control two stepper motors using your Arduino and the A3967 Dual Stepper Motor Driver Shield for Arduino from PMD Way.
The shield is fully-assembled and ready to use. The A3967 stepper motor controller IC can work with stepper motors between 4.75 and 15V DC at +/- 750mA per motor.
- Dual stepper motor driver design for Cartesian coordinate system
- ±750mA, 4.75-15V output rating
- Automatic current-decay mode detection/selection
- 3.0 to 5.5V logic supply voltage range
- Mixed, fast and slow current-decay modes
- Internal UVLO and thermal shutdown circuitry
- Crossover-current protection
- Shield schematic (.pdf)
- Demonstration code download (.zip)
- A3967 data sheet (.pdf)