APA102 White LED Addressable RGB Strip - 30 LED/m - 5m Roll
Now available from PMD Way is the APA102 addressable LED strip in whites. White? Yes - cool white or warm white. LEDs are space out at 30 LEDs per metre
You can create incredibly bright white levels with amazing nuances thanks to controlling the three elements in each LED.
Selecting the roll type is easy - using the drop-down options you can choose your:
- PCB color - black or white
- Waterproof rating - IP20 (none) or IP65 (dustproof and water-blast proof)
- White LED type - cool white (6000~6500K) or warm white (2700~3000K)
All rolls are 5m in length and terminated with a 4-pin JST-SM connector. Click here for matching JST SM cables.
LED power and data is 5V just like normal APA102 LED strip.
- For Arduino use the FastLED.io library
- Raspberry Pi APA102 python library
- Download datasheet (.pdf)