Arduino Pro Micro Breakout Board
The Arduino Pro Micro Breakout Board from PMD Way is the ideal solution for the Arduino user who needs to connect a variety of devices to their board without the use of shields - and have a board that can be physically secured with ease.
Our Arduino Pro Micro Breakout Board has mounting holes at all four corners, and all I/O pins are neatly aligened around the board with matching power and GND pins.
All the inline header pins shown in the photos are included but not soldered to the board.
And as always, this Pro Micro-compatible is based around the ATmega32U4, you can use this as an Arduino Leonardo in the Arduino IDE.
- Atmel ATmega32U4 microcontroller clocked at 16MHz - running at 5V
- Supported with the Arduino IDE as a "Leonardo"
- Onboard microUSB socket for programming and serial monitor use
- Four 10-bit analogue-to-digital inputs
- Twelve digital I/O pins (five with PWM - pulse-width modulation)
- TX and RX hardware serial pinouts
- Onboard voltage regulator - input range between 7 and 12V DC
- Onboard LEDs for D13 and TX/RX indication