Embedded CCD Barcode QR Scanner Module
Need to scan single-dimension and two-dimension barcodes (such as QR codes) in your project? Then order this great value Embedded CCD Barcode Scanner Module from PMD Way.
It's easy to set up, and supports both manual (press-to-scan) and automatic scanning - and can read barcodes printed on paper, film and displayed on LCD screens. And being dust and shockproof up to a 2m drop - you know it will have a great service life.
The scanner is plug-and-play, and you can select between USB and RS232 interfaces. If you order the RS232 version you will need an external 5V 1A DC power supply with a 2.5 x 5.5mm DC plug.
Please note that this scanner does not have an RJ45 interface. Instead, the included RS232 or USB cable connects to the RJ45 socket leading from the scanner module.
- Light Source - visible red light
- Scanning Speed: 350 per second
- Scanning Angle: Horizontal: 72°, Vertical: 82°
- Decode Accuracy: 4mil
- Decoding Ability: EAN13, EAN8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 93, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, MSI, Codebar, PFD417, Micro PDF 417, Datematrix, QR, Maxicode, Aztec code, etc
- Prompted by buzzer and LED
- Scan Range: 15 meters in open space.
- Drop Test: 2m above the floor
- Environmental Sealing: IP54
- Operating Current: 400mAh
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 65°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% Non-condensed
- Item Size: 5.4 x 4.7 x 2.4cm/ 2.1 x 1.8 x 0.9in
- Item Weight: 110g/3.9oz (scanner only, not including cables)