ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth Microcontroller Development Board
If you need an ESP32 development board that's fully-assembled and ready to drop into a solderless breadboard or prototyping PCB, then this unit from PMD Way is for you.
Not only does it breakout all the required ESP32 pins, it has a full USB interface via the CP2104 interface, which can also be used to power the board.
Please note that the ESP32 is a 3.3V board - so don't exceed that on the I/O pins.
- Microcontroller: Tensilica 32-bit Single-/Dual-core CPU Xtensa LX6
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage: 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins (DIO): 28
- Analog Input Pins (ADC): 8
- Analog Outputs Pins (DAC): 2
- UARTs: 3
- SPIs: 2
- I2Cs: 3
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- SRAM: 520 KB
- Clock Speed: 240 Mhz
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i:
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- WEP or WPA/WPA2 authentication, or open networks
Power to the board is supplied via the on-board USB Micro B connector or directly via the “VIN” pin. The power source is selected automatically.
The device can operate on an external supply of 6 to 20 volts. If using more than 12V, the voltage regulator may overheat and damage the device. The recommended range is 7 to 12 volts.
Download USB drivers if required.