High Current 1.8A Arduino Mega2560 R3 Compatible Board
Are your Arduino Mega projects outgrowing the board's power supply? Then order the High Current 1.8A Arduino Mega2560 R3 Compatible Board from PMD Way.
Unlike the standard Arduino Mega 2560 R3, this board can offer up to 600 mA at 3.3V (original only 50mA) and up to 1.8A at 5V. And there's a large ground terminal to make it easier to take measurements.
Furthermore this board uses a switchmode power supply that has an incredibly wide input range of 6~23V DC.
Finally you can use the onboard switch to select an operating voltage of 3.3 or 5V DC, and to save looking for older cables - the USB socket is microUSB. Otherwise it's identical in physical and software operation to an Arduino Mega2560 R3.
- Microcontroller ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage 5V or 3.3V
- Input Voltage 6-23V
- Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 600 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB
- Clock Speed
- 16 MHz
Click here for below image in full size.