Liquid Flow Meter - Plastic 1/2" NPS Threaded
Now available from PMD Way are these great value plastic liquid flow meters. They use a hall effect sensor to output a pulse every time the internal sensor rotates.
Your microcontroller (etc) then counts the pulses to determine flow rate. 1 litre of water is 450 pulses.
- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- Operating current: 10 mA (5V DC)
- Full operating voltage range:5~18V DC
- Operating temperature range: 0~80 degrees C (no ice)
- Operating humidity range: 35% ~ 90% RH (frost free state)
- Maximum water pressure: 1.75Mpa
- Measuring distance:60 (m3/h)
- Flow range:1~30L/min
- External and Internal Thread Diameter: G1/2"
- Red - power
- Black - GND
- Yellow - pulse output