Microchip 24LC512 512Kb I2C EEPROM SMD SOP8 IC - 10 Pack
Need to add some non-volatile storage to your project? Then get some EEPROMS! The Microchip 24LC512 from PMD Way is a 64K x 8 (512 Kbit) Serial Electrically Erasable PROM, capable of operation across a broad voltage range (2.5V to 5.5V).
This is for the surface mount SOP8 package.
It has been developed for advanced, low-power applications such as personal communications and data acquisition. This device also has a page write capability of up to 128 bytes of data. This device is capable of both random and sequential reads up to the 512K boundary. Functional address lines allow up to eight devices on the same bus, for up to 4 Mbit address space.
Reliable EEPROM Memory
- 64K x 8 (512 Kbit)
- 128-Byte Page Write Buffer
- Page Write Time 5 ms Max.
- Hardware Write-Protect Pin
- Factory Programming Available
- Operating voltage 1.7V to 5.5V
- Read current 400 uA, max.
- Standby current 1 uA, max.
2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ Compatible
- Cascadable up to Eight Devices
- 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatible
- Pb-Free and RoHS Compliant