Microchip ATmega328P-AU TQFP32 Microcontroller - Ten Pack
Making your own Arduino Uno-compatible projects or need a great value 8-bit surface-mount AVR microcontroller? Then order the Microchip ATmega328P-AU TQFP32 Microcontroller in packs of ten.
This is the micrcontroller user in Arduino-compatible boards with the surface-mount chip (such as the Pro Minis).
- High-performance, Low-power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
- Atmel® QTouch® Library Support
- Power-on Reset and Programmable Brown-out Detection
- Internal Calibrated Oscillator
- External and Internal Interrupt Sources
- Idle, ADC Noise Reduction, Power-save, Power-down, Standby and Extended Standby Sleep Modes
- 0 to 20MHz at 4.5 to 5.5V Speed Grade
- 0.2mA Active mode, 0.1µA Power-down mode, 0.75µA (32kHz RTC) Power-save mode power consumption
Visit the Microchip website for data sheets and more information.