Mini Displayport Plug to HDMI VGA and DVI Socket Adaptor
Do you have a laptop with a mini Displayport vide output, and find yourself traveling about using different types of external displays?
Then order yourself this Mini DisplayPort Plug to HDMI VGA and DVI Socket Adaptor. It is the three-in-one video adaptor to solve your problems.
Mini Displayport plug on the cable, and the main enclosure has a HDMI socket, VGA socket and a DVI socket. You can then connect your desired display to one of the sockets.
Please note that you can only use one output at a time!
Free delivery, worldwide.
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a Dual-mode input.
- Supports HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of 1920x1080p at 60Hz
- 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel), 12bit per channel
- (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Automatically detects the required display type.
- Powered by Mini Display Port.
- Supported Resolutions:
- Input Signal: Mini Display Port 1.1a
- Output Video: HDMI/DVI/VGA
- Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin
- Connector: DVI Female (24+1) VGA Female 15Pin
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- HDMI/DVI/VGA: 480i/480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i/1080p
- External Power Supply: No external power needed
- Power consumption (Max): 700mW