NEO-6M-compatible GPS Module with SMA Connection
Looking for a value GPS module for your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ArduCopter or other project? Now available from PMD Way is the NEO-6M-compatible GPS Module.
This isn't the smallest GPS module in our range however for the price it's much more affordable. What we do like is the onboard SMA connection for an external antenna, and the USB interface for power and direct connection to a PC for data.
The NEO-6M-compatible GPS Module is ideal for all sorts of development boards, Arduino projects and more. It can operate on voltages between 3 and 6V DC, and has a simple serial output which blasts out the NMEA GPS data at 9600 baud.
Arduino users - this works perfectly with the TinyGPS++ library.
- 50 channel receiver
- Time to first fix - Cold or warm start 27 seconds, hot start - 1 second
- Tracking and navigation - -161dBm
- Reacquisition - -160dBm
- Cold start (without aiding) - -147dBm
- Hot start - -156dBm
- Maximum update rate - 1Hz
- Horiztonal postiion accuracy - 2.5m
- Velocity accuracy - 0.1 m/s
- Heading accuracy - 0.5 degrees
- Operational limits
- Dynamics <= 4g
- Altitude - 50000m
- Velocity - 500 m/s
- GND - GND
- Vcc - connect to 5V or 3.3V
- TX - data from GPS module - connect to your board's RX pin
- RX - data to the GPS module - connect to your board's TX pin
- Windows test software
- Arduino TinyGPS++ library
- Arduino tutorial on Instructables (not ours)
Free delivery worldwide within ten days to four weeks