QN8075 FM Stereo Receiver SMD SOP16 IC - 10 Pack
Now available from PMD Way is the neat QN8075 FM stereo radio receiver IC. Controlled via the I2C data bus, this gives you a compact low chip count radio solution.
The QN8075 is a high performance, low power; full-featured single-chip stereo FM receiver designed for mini-speakers, MP3 players. It integrates FM receive functions, auto-seek and clear channel scan. Advanced digital architecture enables
superior receiver sensitivity and crystal clear audio.
With its small footprint, minimal external component count and multiple crystal clock frequency support, the QN8075 is easy to integrate into a variety of small form-factor low power portable applications.
SOP16 SMD package.
- Worldwide FM Band Coverage - 60 MHz to 108 MHz full band tuning in 50/100/200 kHz step sizes
- 50/75μs de-emphasis
- Ease of Integration
- 32.768 kHz and Multiple MHz crystal and direct clock input supported
- I2C control interface
- Very Low Power Consumption
- 12.8mA typical
- VCC: 2.7~5.0V, integrated LDO, support battery
- direct connection
- Power saving Standby mode
- Low shutdown leakage current
- Uses a 1.6~3.6V I2C interface
- Download datasheet (.pdf)