74HC4067 16 Channel Analog Digital Multiplexer SOP24 - 5 Pack
Now available from PMD Way is the 74HC4067 in SMD SOP24 packaging - in packs of five. The 74HC4067 consists of sixteen digitally-controlled analog switches that utilise silicon-gate CMOS technology to achieve operating speeds similar to LSTTL, with the low power consumption of standard CMOS integrated circuits.
These analog multiplexers/demultiplexers control analog voltages that may vary across the voltage supply range. They are bidirectional switches thus allowing any analog input to be used as an output and vice-versa. The switches have low "on" resistance and low "off" leakages. In addition, these devices have an enable control which when high will disable all switches to their "off" state.
These breakout boards are ideal for prototyping or for use in teaching and laboratories.
- Wide Analog Input Voltage Range
- Low "ON" Resistance
- VCC = 4.5V. . . . . . . . 70(Typ)
- VCC = 6V . . . . . . . . 60(Typ)
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
- "Break-Before-Make" Switching. . . . . 6ns (Typ) at 4.5V
- Available in Both Narrow and Wide-Body Plastic Packages
- Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
- Standard Outputs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 LSTTL Loads
- Bus Driver Outputs . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 LSTTL Loads
- Wide Operating Temperature Range . . . -55°C to 125°C
- Balanced Propagation Delay and Transition Times
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL Logic ICs
- HC Types
- 2V to 6V Operation
- High Noise Immunity: NIL = 30%, NIH = 30% of VCC at VCC= 5V