CatIII 600V Analog Multimeter
Make accurate and repeatable measurements with this high-quality analog multimeter from PMD Way.
This is the penultimate classic analog multimeter, with a full range of specificatiosn as listed below, along with transistor and continuity testing.
The display is easy to read thanks to the mirror on the scale to prevent parallax errors, and a convenient on-demand backlight for working in dark or spooky situations. Includes CatIII 600V-rated pair of probes and full instructions.
You need to supply your own 9V 216 battery and 2 x AA cells. Includes CatII probes and operating instructions.
- DC Voltage range: 0 - 2.5 - 10 - 50 - 250 - 1000V
- AC Voltage range: 0 - 10 - 50 - 250 - 1000V
- DC Current range: 0 - 2.5 - 25 - 250mA - 10A
- Resistance range: x1, x10, x1K, x10K
- Decibels: -10dB to +22dB on AC Voltage Ranges
- NPN and PNP transistor test
- Continuity test
- Power Supply: 2 x AA cells and 1 x 9V 216 battery (not included)
- Safety Standards: Complies with EN61010-1 CATIII 600V
- Diod and fuse protected - fuse: F0.5A/250V
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 150 x 102 x 45mm
Includes exclusive two year warranty from PMD Way Ltd.