RFNano - Arduino Nano Compatible with nRF24L01 and Wireless
Now available from PMD Way is the useful little RFNano Arduino Nano-compatible with onboard nRF24L01+ wireless data transceiver.
An excellent solution to reduce the size of Arduino-based projects using the popular nRF wireless data transceiver over the short to medium distance.
You get a full USB-enabled Arduino Nano-compatible and an nRF24L01+ PCB module - all in one:
Header pins are soldered to the board. Free delivery, worldwide!
Click here for our full range of Arduino Nano-compatible boards.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Wireless: nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz
- Logic Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- Digital I/O Pins: 22
- PWM Output: 6
- Analog I/O Pins: 8
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- DC Current per I/O Pins 40 mA (I/O Pins)
- Power supply input voltage: 7~12V DC
- Minimum power consumption: 19 mA
- PCB Size: 48 x 18mm
- Weight: 7g
Using with Arduino IDE:
First, install CH340 USB driver. Then - use Arduino IDE v1.8.6 or higher. Ensure you have the board setting as shown below: