Multifunction Development Board Kit for Arduino
Learn about Arduino with the Multifunction Development Board Kit for Arduino from PMD Way.
This is a neat board that's not only an Arduino Uno R3-compatible board, it also has a bunch of useful sensors and options fitted - which gives you a compact, portable method of experimenting.
The board is completely assembled and doesn't require any soldering to get started, so is ideal for any ages or skill levels. You don't need any jumper wires, as all the components are soldered directly to the board - and their connections can be controlled via handy DIP switches.
Check out the map of the board below:
The board contains excellent features, such as:
- Arduino Uno R3-compatible stacking headers
- USB cable for power and code uploading
- full external power supply circuit via DC jack input
- four-channel touch snesor
- four digit, seven-segment numerical LED display with TM1637 driver IC
- MP3 player module with microSD card socket, headphone output and connection for optional speaker
- 38 kHz infra-red receiver, ideal for most TV remotes
- DS1307 real-time clock IC with backup battery socket (I2C bus 0x68)
- LM75 digital temperature sensor
- knob sensor (potentiometer via analog input)
- technical support from PMD Way staff!
Click here for our CH34X USB driver download and installation guide.