Microchip ATTINY85-20SU SOP8 AVR Microcontroller - Ten Pack
Now available from PMD Way is the Microchip ATTINY85-20SU SOP8 AVR Microcontroller in packs of ten. This is a surface-mount IC.
The ATTINY85-20SU is a high-performance, low-power 8-bit AVR RISC-based Microcontroller combines 512B EEPROM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, three software selectable power saving modes and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device achieves a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7 to 5.5V. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
- High-performance, Low-power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- Non-volatile Program and Data Memories
- debugWIRE On-chip Debug System
- In-system Programmable via SPI Port
- External and Internal Interrupt Sources
- Low-power Idle, ADC Noise Reduction and Power-down Modes
- Enhanced Power-on Reset Circuit
- Programmable Brown-out Detection Circuit
- Internal Calibrated Oscillator
- 0 to 20MHz at 4.5 to 5.5V Speed Grade
- 1MHz, 1.8V, 300µA Active Mode, 0.1µA at 1.8V Power-down Mode Low Power Consumption