Hi Fi Record and Playback Sound Card HAT for Raspberry Pi
Easily record and playback stereo HiFi audio using this compact Hi Fi Record and Playback Sound Card HAT for Raspberry Pi from PMD Way.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- Integrates WM8960 low power stereo CODEC, communicates via I2S interface
- Integrates dual high-quality MEMS silicon microphones, supports left & right double channels recording, great sound quality
- Onboard standard 3.5mm earphone jack, play music via external earphone
- Onboard dual-channel speaker interface, directly drives speakers
- Supports sound effects such as stereo, 3D surrounding, etc.
pHAT includes two speakers and mounting hardware. Raspberry Pi not included.
- CODEC: WM8960
- Power supply: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Control interface: I2C
- Audio interface: I2S
- DAC signal-noise ratio: 98dB
- ADC signal-noise ratio: 94dB
- Earphone driver: 40mW (16Ω at 3.3V)
- Speaker driver: 1W per channel (8Ω BTL)