High Precision ADS1256 DAC8532 ADC and DAC HAT for Raspberry Pi
Your Raspberry Pi doesn't have an onboard ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) nor DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) for experimenting with analog signals measurement and generation.
So if that floats your boat, order this High Precision ADS1256 DAC8532 ADC and DAC HAT for Raspberry Pi from PMD Way. It arrives fully-assembled and ready for your Raspberry Pi with 40 pin GPIO.
Free delivery, worldwide.
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting with your Pi
- AD/DA input/output: screw terminals
- AD input: via pinheaders
- 7.68MHz crystal
- LM285-2.5: provides reference voltage for the ADC chip
- Photo resistor
- LED output indicator
- 10K potentiometer
- DAC8552: 16bit high-precision DAC, 2 channel
- Power indicator
- ADS1256: 24bit high-precision ADC, 8 channel (or 4 channel differential input)
- ADC testing jumper
- DAC testing jumper
- Power selection jumper
- ADC reference ground configuration : when AD single inputted, the AINCOM is reference terminal, can be connected to GND or external reference voltage
Raspberry Pi not included!
Specifications and instructions:
Click here for more information.