Quad Microphone Array ReSpeaker-compatible HAT for Raspberry Pi
Capture four streams of audio at once with this Quad Microphone Array ReSpeaker-compatible HAT for Raspberry Pi from PMD Way, with free delivery worldwide.
This HAT board allows you to create DIY smart speakers based on Raspberry Pi and using voice services such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Tmall Genie, etc…
- X-Powers AC108 quad-channel ADC with I2S/TDM output transition
- 4x MEMS microphones
- 2x Grove interfaces (1x I2C, 1x GPIO port using pins 12 & 13)
- 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header working with Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / 2B / 3B / 3B + / 4 and other compatible development boards
- Misc – 12x LEDs (APA102) connected over SPI, GPIO5 enables power
- Dimensions – 65mm x 65mm x 9mm
The board gets its power (3.3V and 5V) from the 40-pin header, and communicate with Raspberry Pi's processor using I2C (control) and I2S (audio).
Free delivery, worldwide!