SHT20 Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor via Modbus RS485
If you need to measure temperature and humidity from a distance over your RS485 bus installation, PMD Way has you covered with this neat SHT20 Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor.
The sensor has a low power consumption and fits on standard DIN35 mounting rails. You can use this on an RS485 run up to 1000m in length.
- Operating voltage: 5~30V DC, <0.2W
- Communication protocol:RS485 Modbus RTU and ordinary protocol
- Communication address: 1~247 (default 1)
- Temperature Range: -40~60 degrees C, resolution 0.1
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5 degrees C
- Humidity Range: 0%~80%RH, resolution 0.1
- Accuracy: +/-3%RH
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 degrees C
- Operaing humidity: 0%~95%RH
- Size:65 x 46 x 28.5mm