Side-mount Horizontal Float Switch
This horizontal float switch from PMD Way is ideal for detecting changes in water levels in a vessel. For example, by mounting it in side of a vessel, your system can detect when the liquid has reached that level. There is no mercury in the unit so it is safe for fresh or saltwater tanks. A pair of pre-tinned 38 cm wires are prefitted to the switch.
The switch is not designed for directly switching mains current, instead consider it as a replacement for a simple low voltage, low current push button.
We are obliged to mention that this is not a "food grade" product, however would be fine for rainwater tanks.
- Maximum current throught switch - 500 mA
- Maimum voltage through switch - 100V DC
- Maximum contact resistance - 100 milliOhms
- Temperature rating: -30~125 degrees Celsius
- Contact resistance: 1000 Ohms