SIM7600 LTE 4G/3G/2G/GSM/GPRS/GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi
Get your Raspberry Pi board connected to the mobile network with this SIM7600E-H 4G HAT from PMD Way.
This HAT is a 4G/3G/2G communication and GNSS positioning module, which supports LTE CAT4 up to 150Mbps for downlink data transfe with low power consumption.
You can connect this 4G module with computer to surf the Internet, or attach it onto Raspberry Pi to enable functions like 4G high speed connection, wireless communication, making telephone call, sending SMS, global positioning, etc.
Board includes mounting hardware, cellular and GPS aerials. Raspberry Pi not included.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- Supports dial-up telephone calls, SMS, MMS, mail, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, LBS base station positioning
- Onboard USB interface to test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Onboard CP2102 USB to UART converter, for serial debugging
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- TF card slot for storing data like files, messages, etc.
- Onboard audio jack and audio decoder for making telephone call
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- Onboard voltage translator, operating voltage can be configured to 3.3V or 5V via jumper
- Baudrate: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (default: 115200bps)
- Autobauding baudrate: 9600bps ~ 115200bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and V.25TER command set)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 99, USAT
- Receiver type
- C/A code
- Tracking: -159 dBm (GPS) / -158 dBm (GLONASS) / TBD (BD)
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix (open air)
- Cold starts: <35s
- Hot starts: <1s
- Position: <2.5m CEP
SMS and Audio Specifications
- Supported types: MT, MO, CB, Text, PDU
- Storage: USIM card and ME (default)
- Audio feature
- Supports echo cancellation
- Supports noise reduction
- Power supply: 5V
- Operating voltage: 5V/3.3V (configured via jumper)
- Operating temperature: -30°C ~ 80°C
- Storage temperature: -45°C ~ 90°C
- Dimension: 56.21mm x 65.15mm
- CP2102 USB to UART converter
- NAU8810 audio decoder
- TXS0108EPWR voltage translator: translates 3.3V/5V into 1.8V
- MP2128DT power chip
- MP1482 power chip
- Raspberry Pi GPIO header: for connecting with Raspberry Pi
- SIM7600 control interface: for connecting with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot: supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- TF card slot: allows file/SMS/... storage
- 3.5mm earphone/mic jack
- USB interface: for testing AT Commands, getting GPS positioning data, etc.
- USB to UART interface: for serial debugging, or login to Raspberry Pi
- MAIN antenna connector
- AUX antenna connector
- GNSS antenna connector
- Power switch
- Network status indicator
- Power indicator
- Operating voltage selection jumper:
VCCIO - 3.3V: set operating voltage as 3.3V
VCCIO - 5V: set operating voltage as 5V
- UART selection jumper:
A: access Raspberry Pi via USB to UART
B: control the SIM7600 by Raspberry Pi
C: control the SIM7600 via USB to UART
Visit the board wiki page for setup instructions, examples and demo code
Check with your cellular network for band/frequency compatibility before ordering. See communication specifications above.
No returns on this item if you don't have band support.