Infra Red Remote Control Relay Module - Four Channel
Control four relays from a distance via infra-red remote control with this bundle from PMD Way.
The remote control is included and has a simple on/off set of buttons. You can either turn relays on and off individually, or both on and off at the same time with the red button.
Furthermore the infra-red-receiver has a learning capability, so you can use the included remote or another common 38kHz infra-red remote control.
To learn a remote-control signal, press the button for the relay (1~4) and the matching status LED will blink once. Then aim the remote control and press the required button until the relay status LED blinks three times then stays off.
- Relays are SPDT (single pole, double throw)
- Relay maximum 250V AC/10A; 125V AC/10A; 30V AC/10A; 28V DC/10A
- Board measures 65 x 56 x 21mm (L x W x H)
- Module requires 12V power supply
- Control range up to eight meters