ICM20948 Low Power 9 Axis MEMS Motion Tracking Device Sensor
Now available from PMD Way is the ICM20948 Low Power 9 Axis MEMS Motion Tracking Device Sensor on a convenient breakout board.
This board offers all the connections required and requires a 3.3V system.
The ICM20948 is an interesting sensor... which offers:
- a 3-Axis Gyroscope with four selectable ranges
- a 3-Axis Accelerometer with four selectable ranges
- a 3-axis magnetometer with an FSR to ±4900µT
and a digital motion processor which takes care of the computation of motion-sensing algorithms from the detectors, allowing them to perform in an optimal manner.
Inline header pins are included but not soldered to the board.
- 1.95 V to 3.6 V supply voltage
- Triple-axis MEMS gyroscope with user-programmable full-scale range of ±250 dps, ±500 dps, ±1000 dps, and ±2000 dps
- Triple-axis MEMS accelerometer with programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g
- Triple-axis silicon monolithic Hall-effect magnetic sensor with full scale measurement range to ±4900 µT
- I2C at up to 100 kHz (standard-mode) or up to 400 kHz (fast-mode) or SPI at up to 7 MHz for communication with registers
- On-board digital motion processor (DMP)
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- I2C Address: 0x69