DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player Module - Five Pack
The DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player Module from PMD Way is a small and low cost MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. And to save money, we offer these in packs of five. Click here if you're after one or more.
The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other development board with RX/TX capabilities.
The player perfectly integrates hard decoding module, which supports common audio formats such as MP3, WAV and WMA. Furthermore, it also supports microSD cards formatted in either the FAT16 or FAT32 file systems.
Through a simple serial/UART port you can play the designated music without any other tedious underlying operations.
- Car navigation voice broadcast;
- Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
- Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
- Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
- Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
- The public security border control channel voice prompts;
- Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
- The electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
- Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
- Fire alarm voice prompts;
- The automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast.
- Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16 and FAT32 file systems with a maximum card side of 32 GB
- A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- Audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable