Pre-wired SK6812 RGBW LED PCB Strings - 50 Pieces
Now available from PMD Way are the little SK6812 RGB+W LED PCBs prewired in a long wire string. There is ~12cm of flexible wire between each PCB.
You can use this to create long visual effects, or chop them wires and you have prewired PCBs ready to go.
- PCB is roughly circular in shape with diameter of around 10mm. Dimensions can vary slightly (+/- 1mm) depending on the PCB assembler
- Each PCB contains one SK6812 RGBW digital addressable RGB LED
These LEDs offer RGB just like WS2812B LEDs - along with an extra white element.
- RGB + Cool White (6000~7000K)
- RGB + Natural White (4000~4500K)
- RGB + Warm White (2700~3000K)
The final option is slightly different, the LED consists of:
- White + Warm White + Amber
You can select the RGBW style using the options menus. Strings are terminated with 3-pin JST SM connectors, click here for matching cables.
- PCB measures around 10 x 10mm
- Download SK6812 RGBW datasheet (.pdf)
- Arduino library for SK6812
- Using SK6812 RGBW with Raspberry Pi
Free delivery. Worldwide.