TEA5767 FM Stereo Radio Module with Antenna
Building an Arduino-controlled FM radio is easy with the TEA5767 FM Stereo Radio Module with Antenna from PMD Way.
The TEA5767 offers easy I2C-bus control, a wide frequency range and is easy to connect. You can also control it via any development platform with the I2C bus.
Board is fully-assembled and includes external antenna.
- LC harmonic oscillator
- No need to adjust for intermediate frequencies
- High sensitivity (low noise RF input amplifier)
- High power auto gain control AGC circuit
- Soft mute control
- Powered by 5V
- Frequency range: 76~108 MHz
- PCB size: 31 x 30mm
- Rverse polarity protection diode
- Power output filtering sensor
- Multi capacitor combined filter
- Blue LED power indicator
- Onboard 3.5mm audio interface