ENC28J60 Wired Ethernet pHAT for Raspberry Pi
Easily add wired Ethernet networking to your Raspberry Pi Zero with this ENC28J60 Wired Ethernet pHAT from PMD Way. pHAT is fully-assembled and ready to use.
Please note that the pHAT is only tested with Raspbian environments.
- Install pHAT on Raspberry Pi.
- Connect a network cable to ensure that your router supports DHCP and works well
- If you have't already done so, burn the Raspbian image to TF card.
- 4. Edit the /boot/config.txt file using your favorite editor such as "nano" or "vim.tiny", and add the following parameter: "dtoverlay=enc28j60"
- Then save the file, reboot the Raspberry Pi.