Triple Optoisolated Relay HAT for Raspberry Pi
Easily control large currents and voltages with your Raspberry Pi using this neat, assembled Triple Optoisolated Relay HAT from PMD Way.
Each HAT contains three opto-isolated relays that can each control 250VAC at 5A or 30VDC at 5A.
HAT is fitted with LEDs to show relay status, and jumpers to reallocate GPIO pins used to control the relays.
Free delivery, worldwide.
What's on the board?
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- Relay screw terminal: for connecting target devices
- Photocoupler: PC817
- LED on: relay NC is opened, NO is closed
- LED off: relay NC is closed, NO is opened
- Power indicator
Relay control jumper
- short the jumper: control the relays by default I/Os used in the example code
- open the jumper: control the relays by custom I/Os through jumper wires