125KHz EM4100 RDM6300 RFID Reader
Now available from PMD Way is this classic RFID reader, as used in many Arduino projects. The RDM 125KHz card mini-module is designed for reading code from 125KHz card compatible read-only tags and read/write cards.
It can be applied in office/home security, personal identification, access control, anti-forgery, interactive toy and production control systems etc.
Don't forget to stock up on 125 kHz RFID tags!
- Supports external antenna
- 5V operating voltage and I/O
- Maximum effective distance up to 50mm
- Less than 100ms decoding time
- UART TTL interface
- Support EM4100 compatible read only or read/write tags
- Built-in external bi-color LED and buzzer driver
- Small outline design
- includes external antenna
- Note: Module will notify whenever 125khz tag approaches, tag serial number will be sent via TX pin.
- Frequency: 125kHZ
- Baud rate: 9600
- Interface: TTL level RS232 format
- Working voltage: DC 5V(+/-5%)
- Working current: <50mA
- Receive distance: 20~50mm
- Working temperature: -10°C~+70°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C~+80°C
- Humidity: 0~95%
- Wiring size: 46 x 32 x 3mm