Hollow Slip Rings
Now available from PMD Way are these hollow slip rings. Slip rings are the solution to the problem of connecting wires to a device that needs to rotate continuously around 360 degrees, and these units have a hollow centre to allow a rod or bar to pass through.
Select your required type from the list.
Types are listed as inside diameter (mm) x outside diameter x number of channels by total unit current.
For example, the 5x22mm 6CH 2A unit has a 5mm internal hole diameter, six channels and a total current of 2A for the unit. This equates to 2A/6 per channel, which is 0.33A per channel. Free delivery, worldwide.
- Maximum rotating speed - 300 RPM
- Maximum voltage 220V AC/220V DC
- Maximum current determined by selected slip ring type from list
- Current is per unit not per channel.
- Wire type 17AWG with Teflon coating
- Wire length - 250mm
- MTBF 5 million revolutions