DS1307 Real Time Clock SMD SOP8 IC - 100 Pack
Now available from PMD Way is the popular DS1307 Real Time Clock IC in packs of ten in SMD SOP8 packaging.
The DS1307 serial real-time clock (RTC) is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM. Address and data are transferred serially through an I²C, bidirectional bus.
The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator.
The DS1307 has a built-in power-sense circuit that detects power failures and automatically switches to the backup supply. Timekeeping operation continues while the part operates from the backup supply.
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, General-Purpose RAM with Unlimited Writes
- I²C Serial Interface
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
- Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
Click here for the matching 32.768kHz crystals.
We also have DS1307 and other real-time clock breakout boards.