Electret Microphone Amplifier - LM386
The Electret Microphone Amplifier - LM386 board uses the classic audio integrated power amplifier, which has the advantages of low power consumption, adjustable internal chain gain, large power supply voltage range, fewer external components, and low total harmonic distortion.
Mainly used in low voltage consumer products. To minimize external components, the voltage gain is built into 20. Add an external resistor and capacitor between pins 1 and 8 to adjust the voltage gain to any value within 200.
Click here for packs of ten.
- Microphone sensitivity: 52dB
- Frequency band: 50Hz ~ 20KHz
- Working voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.3V
- Fixing hole size: 2.0mm
- VCC: Connect 3.3V ~ 5.3V
- GND: Connect to GND
- AOUT: Connect to MCU.IO (analog output)
- DOUT: Connect to MCU.IO (digital output)