28BYJ-48 5V DC Stepper Motor and Driver Board
Now available from PMD Way are these great value compact bipolar stepper motors that also include a neat driver board.
The motor in thus bundle has a gear reduction, but good torque. Originally designed for use in the swinging vent controls of air conditioners, they're now available to everyone. You can safely use these with your microcontrollers with the attached controller board which contains a ULN2003 transistor array.
- Due to the price, allow for a little variance in these specifications!
- Rated voltage: 5VDC
- Number of Phases: 4
- Speed Variation Ratio: 1/64
- Stride Angle: 5.625° /64
- Frequency: 100Hz
- DC resistance: 50Ω±7%(25℃)
- Idle In-traction Frequency > 600Hz
- Idle Out-traction Frequency > 1000Hz
- In-traction Torque >34.3mN.m (120Hz)
- Self-positioning Torque >34.3m /Nm
- Friction torque 600~1200 gf./cm
- Pull in torque: 300 gf.cm
- Insulated resistance >10MΩ (500V)
- Insulated electricity power 600VAC/1mA/1s
- Insulation grade A
- Rise in Temperature <40K (120Hz)
- Noise <35dB (120Hz, No load, 10cm)