1.14" 240x135 Color TFT Display - ST7789
Our new high-density 1.14" TFT display says "hello" to you! It's a lovely output device, with a high-density resolution of 240 x 135 pixels in a compact unit.
The display is an IPS type so has a wide viewing angle, and thanks to common ST7789 driver IC you can use this with many platforms.
Inline headers pins are included, but not soldered to the PCB.
- Size: 1.14 inches
- HD IPS color screen, color is more vivid compared to an ordinary TFT LCD
- Resolution: 135 x 240
- Control chip: ST7789
- Display area: 14.864 (H) x 24.912 (V) mm
- Physical size: 28 (H) x 31.4 (V) mm
- Interface type: 4-wire SPI interface
- Working temperature: -20~70 degrees C
- GND: ground
- Vcc: Power supply is 3.3V
- SCL: SPI clock line
- SDA: SPI data line
- RES: display reset pin
- DC: SPI data/command selection pin
- CS: SPI data chip select, active low
- BLK: LCD backlight control, the default can be left floating- set low level to turn off the backlight