12V Peristaltic Pump with Silicone Tubing
Now available from PMD Way is this useful and popular peristaltic pump. Peristaltic pumps are different to normal pumps in that these move the fluid through the tube by squeezing the tube. Thus the fluid never makes contact with the pump, only the tube.
You can control the speed of the pump using PWM from any usual motor driver, the pump is treated in the same way as a 12V 100mA DC motor. Change the motor supply polarity to change motor direction.
This pump includes one meter of tubing, chopped into halves. If you need more tubing, visit our pumps collection. This unit uses 5/3mm tubing.
- Operating voltage 12V DC
- Operating current: 80mA
- Operating temperature: 0~40 degrees C
- Flow rate: 0-100 mL/minute
- Pump rotational speed: 0.1~100 RPM
- Driver motor speed: up to 5000 RPM
- Driver size (diameter x H):.27.6 x Height 37.9mm
- Pump head size (diameter x H): 31.7 x Height 20.1mm