24/20-pin ATX DC Power Supply Breakout Board
Power supplies from desktop PCs are a great source of DC power for experimenting and prototyping - and you can harness these using the 24/20-pin ATX DC Power Supply Breakout Board from PMD Way.
The ATX breakout board arrives fully assembled and ready to use. You simply connect the main 20 or 24 connector cable from the power supply into the socket on the centre of the board, then you can access the power through convenient screw terminal blocks.
Board is also fitted with power supply status LEDs and a convenient power switch.
- High quality 24A (per position) screw terminal blocks.
- Terminal Block: Pitch 5.0mm/0.197"
- Wire range 26AWG ~ 12AWG
- Rated voltage 400V, rated current 24Amp.
- Strip length 7mm.
- Screws - M3,steel, Cr3+ Zn plated.
- Pin header and Cage - Brass.