6V Peristaltic Pump - 65mL/minute
Now available from PMD Way is this useful and popular peristaltic pump. Peristaltic pumps are different to normal pumps in that these move the fluid through the tube by squeezing the tube. Thus the fluid never makes contact with the pump, only the tube.
You can control the speed of the pump using PWM from any usual motor driver, the pump is treated in the same way as a 6V 300mA DC motor. Change the motor supply polarity to change motor direction.
Pump does not include tubing, to order visit our pumps collection. This unit uses 4/2mm tubing.
- Operating voltage 4~6V DC
- Operating current: 250~300mA
- Operating temperature: 0~40 degrees C
- Flow rate: 0-23 mL/minute (water)
- Pump rotational speed: 0.1~60 RPM
- Pipe type - 4mm/2mm