ADS1115 Four-channel ADC pHAT for Raspberry Pi 3/2 Model B/B+/Zero
Now available from PMD Way is this ADS1115 analogue to digital converter board for your Raspberry Pi 3/2 Model B, B+ or Zero.
The ADS1115 is a precision analogue-to-digital converter (ADC) with 16 bits of resolution offered in an ultra-small, an MSOP-10 package. Data is transferred via the I2C-compatible serial interface. You can select from one of four I2C slave addresses using the solderless jumpers on the board.
- Size: 65.0mm x 30.0mm x 18.0mm
- Power Supply: 3.3v
- Analogue Input Voltage: GND to VDD
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: 8SPS to 860SPS
- INTERNAL LOW-DRIFT: VOLTAGE REFERENCE
- INTERNAL PGA: Available
- Resolution 16-bit
- I2C™ INTERFACE: Pin-Selectable Addresses
- Channels Number: 4 SINGLE-ENDED OR 2 DIFFERENTIAL INPUTS
- PROGRAMMABLE COMPARATOR: 2/3 ~ 16
- INTERNAL NTC Support: Available
The board is fully assembled and no soldering is required.