Bluetooth 4.0 LE Shield R3 for Arduino
Easily connect your mobile or other Bluetooth v4 devices to your Arduino project with this useful Bluetooth 4.0 Shield R3 for Arduino from PMD Way.
Based on the popular HM-10 Bluetooth module, this shield is fully compatible with the Arduino Uno R3 and compatible development boards.
You can select which digital pins for communication between the host board and the Bluetooth shield - and inline header pins are fitted to the shield for easy access to the digital and analog I/O pins... ideal for experimenting or connecting sensors, actuators and so on.
- Supports Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- No byte limits in serial port communications
- Up to 100m range in open-air to typical iPhone device
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmission power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm - can be modified by AT commands
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transmission rate: Asynchronous: 6K bytes, Synchronous: 6k Bytes
- Security feature: Authentication and encryption
- Supporting service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- Power consumption: Auto sleep mode, stand by current 400uA~800uA; 8.5mA during transmission.
- Interesting HM10 Bluetooth tutorial
- Example Arduino Library